The Bluffs at Richmond Hill
Login | Register
About Us
Contact Us
Board Members
Message Board
Meeting Minutes & Financial Information
New Construction Information
Covenants & By-Laws
Photo Album
Upcoming Events
Local Information
Site Search
The Bluffs at Richmond Hill The Bluffs at Richmond Hill

  • Can I add a fence, storage building, patio, sun-room, etc to my property?
    Any changes or additions to a yard or outside of a home must receive approval from the Architectural Review Committee.  This includes, but is not limited to, porches, decks, patios, fences and storage buildings.  Please contact the ARC for guidance before beginning any project.
  • Do I need to contact the HOA if I am selling my house?
    Yes, the closing attorney must contact the HOA treasurer for a statement of dues owed.
  • How can I contact a board member?
    Use the form on the Contact Us page or email the board:  See also individual contact information on the Board Members page.
  • How can I get involved in the HOA?
    We are always looking for volunteers to assist in serving on our various committees: Architectural Review Committee, Maintenance Committee and Social Committee.  If you have interest in any of those areas, please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the appropriate committee chair.
  • How can I reserve the clubhouse?
    You can utilize the Calendar feature located in the menu to the left to set up your event.  You can also contact the calendar manager to reserve a date for your event.
  • How do I get an access card for the pool area?   (Updated)
    Please contact to get your access card. One per property, please.
  • How do I get an access code for the front gate?   (Updated)
    Contact to select your access code and to get your name added to the list of residents available on the gate call box.
  • How do I report a covenant violation?   (Updated)
    Send an email to the board of directors stating the issue.
  • How much are The Bluffs HOA dues annually?   (Updated)
    The Bluffs annual HOA dues are $750 per lot owned.  They are billed January 1 each year and late fees will assess for outstanding fees not paid by February 1.
  • I am having problems with the website or can't remember my log in information - what do I do.   (Updated)
    Contact with your issue.
  • I want to build a house in The Bluffs - what do I need to do?
    First, familiarize yourself with The Bluffs covenants, the Architectural Review Committee guidelines and the Architectural Review Committee Builder AgreementYou will need to have your project plan approved by the Architectural Review Committee before beginning any work on it.  Email the ARC for additional information.
  • I want to report a needed repair to some common area item - what do I do?   (Updated)
  • I'm a real estate agent or a real estate closing processor and I need a statement for a closing, who do I contact?
    Please email the Treasurer to get a statement of dues owed on a property.  Include the lot number and the closing date with each request.
  • My pool card doesn't work.   (Updated)
    (1) Maybe you're trying to use your card when the pool area is closed.  The area is open from 10:00 AM until 10:00 PM.
    (2) Access to amenities is restricted when a member's HOA account becomes overdue.  The card assigned to an overdue account is deactivated until the outstanding balance is paid.
    (3) Send a message to for assistance.
  • What if I have an idea or a suggestion?
    Send all comments and suggestions using the Contact Us form, available from the menu at left.
  • Where can I mail HOA correspondence?
    The Bluffs at Richmond Hill Homeowners Association
    P O Box 30
    Richmond Hill, GA  31324
  • Where can I mail my HOA dues payment?
    You can mail your payment to:
    The Bluffs at Richmond Hill Homeowners Association
    P O Box 30
    Richmond HIll, GA  31324
  • Where can I purchase a remote to open the front gate?   (Updated)
    Contact to make arrangements to purchase remotes.  They are $15 each.
  • Why do I have to pay my dues if I am selling my house?
    All dues not paid will accrue late fees.  When you sell your house, the attorney will prorate your dues and you will receive a refund/credit as part of the real estate closing process.